With only days until SummerWeen time is running out fast to pull together an awesome costume; but not to worry here are 10 last minute DIY costumes that are foolproof and low-effort, the best of both worlds. SummerWeen will be held at The Sandbar on Saturday, August 19th from 7-close. Tickets and info HERE
10. Brawny Man: Flannel shirt, paper towels, and stubble is all you need.
9. Comic Book Character: If you’ve got a knack with makeup you could master this look in no time.
8. Costume Not Found: Did I mention low-effort? (The beer is optional.)
7. Rosie the Riveter: Channel your inner feminist and Beyonce at the same time in a red bandana and a blue button down.
6. Regina George: Insure your hair for $10,000, cut two holes in a white tank top and you’re done.
5. Tourist: Who doesn’t have an obnoxious floral shirt and khaki shorts in the back of their closet?
4. Sexy Ghost: A new twist on an old favorite, this costume will turn heads.
3. Gift From God: I laughed harder than I should have.
2. Audrey Hepburn: Think Breakfast at Tiffany’s in a black dress and pearls.
1. The Pope: I may have saved the best for last considering this costume’s only material is a plastic bag and it is one of the best pictures I’ve ever seen on the internet.
There is plenty of time to pull together one of these costumes for SummerWeen at POSH Nightclub and we’re ready to see you there!