We’re three weeks away from SUMMERWEEN! Do you know what your wearing? Have you accepted our invites on Facebook? The biggest baddest Halloween bash doesn’t happen in October! Summerween is taking over Revel ABQ on Saturday, August 28th for a Halloween in Summer party you’ll never forget.
Featuring headliner legendary DJ from NYC: TOMMIE SUNSHINE w/ support from IAN EVAN, CODY F BABY and SPUNJY. The annual event features costume contests, cash prizes, giveaways, a haunted house with more to be announced soon!
Summerween 2021 is here, and if you’re looking for some inspiration, we got you. Are you tired of the same old boring costumes year after year? Well, then look no further because we’ve got the top ten funniest and out-of-the-box costumes you can sport.
Whether you want to stand out in a crowd, give others a laugh, or escape costume monotony, here are some fun costume ideas bound to hype up that Summerween spirit!
- Cereal Killer: A play on the classic serial killer, except a whole lot sweeter.
2. New Lola Bunny: Feeling controversial? Out with the old and in with the new.
- Vision and Scarlet Witch from the Comics: If you watched Marvel’s WandaVision this year, you’d enjoy this meta costume. In the show, Vision and Wanda dress up as their comic book identities for Halloween instead of sporting their popular modern fits. This is great for couples, or go solo choosing your favorite from the iconic duo!
- Pot Head: This one stands out among the crowd, literally.
5. The Zoom Call Outfit: It’s comfort at its finest, and no doubt everyone at the party can relate.
6. Loki Variant: Transform into one of the many versions of Loki and extra points for dressing up as Alligator Loki.
- Area 51 Alien: When you try to spot aliens at Area 51, and they escort you out themselves.
- Hand Sanitizer Bottle: Sure, you could dress up as a normal hand sanitizer bottle, and it would be fitting, but why not spice it up with an adult version?
- Only Fans: Subscribe to my Only Fans!
- Lazy Superman: If you’ve had to be lazy all year, why not sport a lazy costume.
Click the links below to see the past fun!